Saturday, June 9, 2012

Warehouse Sale at L'Oreal

I went to the l'Oreal warehouse sale. It took place during the month of may. I got an invitation since I worked there during the sale. I just want to take the time to show you the products I bought.



The bag is huge but don't worry I didn't filled it up. The reusable bag was 2$. I bought it because we never have enough of these anyways.  


The first thing I bought was this Biotherm duo. It comes with a face cleanser and a toner for normal to combination skin. The dry dry skin version also exists but since I have oily skin I took this one. The package was 18,00$ but it usualy retails for about 30,00$. The cleanser is the Biosource hydra-mineral cleanser toning mousse and it's 150 ml. The toner is the Biosource hydra-mineral lotion toning water and it is 125 ml. They are full size. I took it because I needed another cleanser since my face is so used to the Clinique one I've been using.


I aslo bought a body scrub from Vichy. I've always exfoliated my face but never tought about my body for some reason. It is the Lipidiose Nutritive Bi-exfoliating Body Scrub for dry to very dry skin. It was only 8,00$ and retailed for 19,00$.(Not sure since I took off the tag) It's 200 ml.



I've been eyeing this Giorgio Armani Acqua di Goia perfume for about a year now but never went ahead and bought it. Just the perfume alone retails for about 70,00$ without taxes for the 50 ml. When I saw this set with the two lotions I had to get it. It was only 44,00$ and the original price for the set was 72,00$. The perfume is 50 ml and the lotions are 75 ml each.




These two L'Oreal Paris nail polishes caught my eyes right away. The one on the left is Mango-Get-Em (410). The one on the right is Caught Red-Handed (470). They are both 11.7 ml and they were both 3.50$.


As for the Maybelline New York nail polishes they were 3,00$ and they are 11.4ml. They are from the Express Finish line. The first one starting to the left is called Sunset Prisms (330). The  one in the middle is Denim Dash (897) and the one on the right is Gold Accessory (105).


I took one of the Maybelline foundation. The 24h super stay in the color caramel. It was only 3,00$ and it's 30ml.




The other item I took was a concealer in the Fit Me collection from Maybelline New York. The color is Cafe (30). It was 3.50$.




The next item I bought is an eyeshadow trio called Neutral Liaisons (25). It is from the Maybelline New York Eyestudio collection. The colors don't have individual names. The price was 3,50$.




For lip products I chose the l'Oreal Paris in the Colour Riche collection Le Gloss. They were 2,50$ each and they are 12 ml. The first one starting to the left is called Really Rosé (156), the second one is Watermelon Crush (154) and the last one is Peach Fuzz (158).




The next one is also from the same collection. It was 2,50$ and has 6.8 ml. The name of the color is Rich Red (300).




The last items I bought were the Maybelline New York Color Sensational lip glosses. They were 3,00$ and is 6.8 ml. I know it's kind of hard to see but the first color on the left is called Sandstone Shimmer (205) and the one on the right is called Pink Perfection (035).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...