Monday, June 18, 2012

Shopping 06/06/12

I went shopping to Sirens again. It was after a half day at work. At first I just wanted to look because I didn't want to go back home right away. I stopped there and found two dresses I've been eyeing for a while and on top of that they were on sale.




The first dress is black. The material is almost like silk. It's abviously not but has that feel to it. It has a sweet heart neckline, has pockets and comes to just above my knees. It has some kind of a horizontal lining right under the bust that accentuates your curves. It was only 10,00$.  




The second dress so pretty as well. The top part is almost like a off white cream color and the bottom part is kaki. The top part also has a sweet heart neckline. The bottom part has ruffles so it's not completely straight. It's pretty short, the skirt part lands right where my butt ends. It also came with the black belt. It's pretty simply so I'll probably change it with one of my own. This dress was 15,00$ and was originally 25,00$.

You guys should defenitely let me know if you want to see how the clothes look like on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...