Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shopping 06/01/12

I went shopping with one of my sisters to an outside mall next to where I live. We actually went shopping for her because she had to go back to work. We went to Dynamite first and I never bought anything from there. We also went to Sirens one of my favorite shop I always find something there.



Starting with Dynamite, I found two nice shirts. They are not really for summer but nice for those chilli nights. The first shirt I bought is a beige color. It has a hood, short sleeves and has a pocket in front. It is an extra small but it's meant to be really big on me. Really comfortable of course and it was 10,00$.



The other item is a black shirt with a hood also, long sleeves and a pocket in the front. It's pretty sheer. You can actully see the colored shirt you will be wearing underneath. It is an extra small. It was 15,00$.



Then we went to Sirens. I wanted some body con skirts because I only have one in my collection. I found some at 5,00$ each and I have the Sirens card since I always buy from there so it was even cheaper. They are both extra small. They are not too short, well this is what I think fitted to the body. One of them is just plain black and the other one has black and white stripes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...