Saturday, June 30, 2012

My favorite products/fashion items for summer.

This post will be about all of those products and fashion items I take out of my closets during summer time. It's just not summer without them. Now some of them I use even if it's the middle of winter but some of them I saddly have to put back in place once the cold weather starts to show up.



For my first product, I chose one of my perfumes. Its the perfume by Marc Jacobs the Daisy Eau so Fresh. So let me tell you something, it is one of the best smelling perfumes I have ever now ever smelled in my life yet. It just smells like summer to me. I only have a sample from Sephora but I am going to buy the full bottle soon. It's floral, fresh, like candies just everything I like in a perfume. If you didn't have a chance to smell it yet just go, drop that post and go it's worth it. You will finish to reading later. Don't worry about it!
For my second product well products are nail polishes. For summer, I go for really bright colors. Now I do wear bright colors during winter but not as often. The bright colors I go for are mostly pink colors but I do a lot of patherns and nail arts too. Some of the colors I go for a lot are Posh Pink (330) by Rimmel in the Lasting Finish Pro collection, the Sunset Prisms (330) by Maybelline from the Express Finish collection and the Mango-Get-em (410) from L'oreal Paris. Now, I know I just bought the last two but I already used them twice since summer started.
Next I like to use an exfoliator ... wait wait wait let me start over I always use exfoliators for my face but during summer I reach for it more often because I have oily skin and I just feel so fresh after I use it. I don't use it that often during winter maybe just once a week. For summer, I find myself reaching for it two to three time a week. The one I go for is the St-Ives Abricot exfoliator. I like it. It make my skin smooth I mean I think any will do I just like using one during summer.
As for fashion items. I like to wear a pair of sandals I bought a while back at Sirens. They are black and gold my favorite color combination and they are so comfortable. They just go with everything so everytime I don't know what to wear I just go for these. At first, I was worried about the quality of their shoes but I had them for at least three years now and they are still going strong.
Next, I have a bright blue purse with gold chains as handles. Now this one I only get out for summer because it's so bright. I bought it at Winners about 3 years ago I think and it doesn't even have a brand name. I almost fainted when I saw it. I still remember that day. The only downside to this one is that I can't wear it all the time because it doesn't go with everything.
For my last fashion item, I chose two pairs of sunglasses. The first one are aviators wich you can find anywhere really. The one I have are from Forever 21 but I kind of regret buying them from there because they are not really strong but I love the style so much. I really like the ones that are like mirrors. I'm sure you guys know what I'm trying to say. The second pair I really like are the ones I bought when I went to New York last summer. They are from the Jersey Shore Collection. They are from NYS. They are retro and have these diamonds and a gold frame arround the diamonds. I don't like wearing them too often because they make a statement on their own but I love them so much.

This summer just be bright. Find a comfortable pair of sandals for those long walks, a nice bright purse that will make turn heads and a pair of sunglasses to make a statement on their own.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...