Saturday, June 9, 2012

Shopping with The Girls

I went shopping downtown with some of my girlfriends. We were not really looking for anything in particular but I did find two nice pieces of clothing. The first piece is a shirt. It is kind of a pink coral color with gold buttons in front and on the  short sleeves. It is  a chiffon see through top. It was only 15,00$.




The second item I found is a bathing suit. It is a one piece in black. I always wanted one but never saw one that was simple and nice at the same time. It has a gold ring on each side of the bottom part. The top part has some ruffle detail that goes down to the belly button without showing it. The back is completely open and you fix it to your body with strings. It was 15,00$ also.



 

The store we went to is Latitude. It is on Sainte-Catherine street in downtown Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...