Monday, January 23, 2017

New Maybelline Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit + Swatches

Hey everyone, 

Today I wanted to introduce the New Master Blush color & Highlight kit, like the title says. Seriously though, I fell in love. Like you guys probably know if you've read some of the last post about makeup, I don't really use blush anymore, but this palette certainly makes me want to take the time and add this step back into my routine.




This palette contains one highlight and three blushes. I must say at first glance I was really pleased to see some darker shades compared to the baby pink colours we usually find at the drugstore. I'm just going to introduce the palette and make swatches of all the colors.





Maybelline Master Blush palette



Mirl XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...