Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Party Vibes 2016

Hey guys,

So about a week and a half ago was my Christmas party from work. It was amazing. I had a lot of fun and lets just say the next day was kind of hard to deal with. Seriously thought, I just wanted to stop by and share some pictures and also my outfit of the night. Let's do it!

Dynamite
Chain: Forever 21


H&M  

Payless 

I don't really have nice pictures of my makeup. I have some selfies from the night but it was pretty dark in the reception room.


Makeup details:
Primer:
Taste clean slate poreless 
Foundation: 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte in 111 soft sable mixed with Nars Sheer Glow in Macao
Concealer: 
Maybelline Fit Me in Cafe
Blush:
Mac in Sunbasque
Highlight:
Becca inTopaz mixed with Colour Splash in Spicy Splash
Liquid eyeliner:
Kat Von D in Trooper
Under Eyeliner:
Extra-Intense liquid pencil eyeliner in carbon black
Mascara: 
L'Oréal Voluminous in carbon black 
Setting Spray 
Urban Decay All Nighter 
Lips: 
Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Sepia

Follow me on snapchat if you want some extra pictures whenever I go out. It's miminexo.

Mirl XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...