Monday, August 10, 2015

Nail Art #14: Ballerina Nails

Hey,

You guys know I don't do my own nails anymore. I've been doing gel nails for a while now but I did stop for at least 3 months well since my birthday so it's actually been 5 months since I had gel. I've stopped because I just wanted my real nails to take a break and have their strenght back. After a while, they get really thin, they break a lot and mine got really sensitive everytime I did a refill. One of my nail did break in half so it was kind of a hint for me to stop.

I've been really loving this new shape that everyone calls either the coffin shape or ballerina. (I prefer Ballerina, it's just less creepy.)




That's the shape I had the last time I had gel and I just started wearing gels again and went for the same shape. I love my nail technician, she's so patient. (Shoutout to her) She always makes me happy. What's your favorite shape and colors for your nails?

Mirl -XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...