Friday, August 28, 2015

My New Purse.

Hey girls!

I wanted to change my look since I became a manager. I just thought I should look more professional now that almost everyone relates to me. I didn't really have a budget for a whole new wardrobe so why not just buy a new purse. I know what you girls are thinking. No, I don't sell hair products with my purse on me and no, I don't take appointments or place clients with my purse on me either. I was thinking more about when I'm not at the Salon. It is more for, for example, when I have to go to courses where they show and explain the new products who just came out, or when we have meetings at the head office or even when we are invited to events. This business is all about making a good impression. Since I represent my Salon, I always have to look good.



I got it at Aldo. It is part of the new collection. When I bought it, the scraf was wrapped around the hole strap which I didn't like at first but learned to love. Unfortunately, it didn't stay that's why I placed the scarf like in the picture. It also comes in a kind of peach, pink, salmon color. It has a long strap that you can add or remove from the purse and it has a lot of compartments. I just think it's a nice alternative to those high end purses. It's a classic and I love it.

Mirl -XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...