Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OOTD #12

Hey girls,
The summer is just around the corner. No more big boots, big jackets, all of it is over. Even if I just realize I don't really have any clothes for the next few months, I still want to post a few if the outfits I come up with every now and then. I really wished I could post more outfits but I'm always in a rush in the morning and don't take the time to take pictures of myself and by the time I get home from work my outfit doesn't look as nice as it originally was. I really hope you girls still enjoy the few post I put on my blog and don't forget I am still on Instagram wishing I could hear from you girls. I am trying to post more blog entries from my phone. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it doesn't look as tidy as it would be from my computer. Enjoy girls! 









Shirt: Dynamite
Jeans: H&M 
Necklace: Forever21
Belt: Michael Kors 

Mirl 
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...