Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nail art #8: Black and Gold

Hey girls, 
 
I'm already back for another blog post. I know I'm suprised too. Let's talk nails like the tittle says. I never went to go do my nails by someone else. I always did my own because I knew what I wanted and I always felt like they would not get me. So I only started to do my nails a couple of months ago because ... Well, you girls want to know the real reason. It's only because everyone else at work were getting manicures over manicures and pedicure on top of all that. So basically now I'm addicted to the point where I just did my nails six days ago and I feel like going back. I'm not gonna lie it damages your nails a lot, a lot, a lot ... but I like being pampered. :) 

So these are the first ones. They are not exactly like I wanted them to be but they were nice. I did them back in december. I love them but they were more oval than pointy. And this is really what I wanted fulll pointy stiletto nails. Nice claws! 

Here are some pictures: 




It was just too bad they couldn't do them more like these ones: 



Can you girls see the difference? Anyways, you girls will see the evolution of me actually getting what I want in one of my future nail art post. I hope you girls enjoyed this more personal blog post even if it was still fashion related! See you in my next one! And don't forget to leave a comment if you like! :) 

Mirl
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...