Monday, October 15, 2012

OOTD #5

This is an outfit I wore a while back. At least two weeks ago. If you guys follow me on instagram or twitter this is old new to you, but I still wanted to share it with you for those of you who don't necessaraly follow me on those places. I wore this to work. It's really casual. It kept me warm. I just like the way it turned out knowing I have to put an oufit together almost every morning in 5 minutes. Hope this gives you idea for the colder weather. Really sorry about the quality of the picture. I actually hate myself right now for letting you guys see an ugly picture like that. Still hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a good week. 
 
 


Vest: H&M
White Tank: Sirens
Cardigan: Too old to remember
Jeans: Sirens
Boots: B2
 
 
Mirl XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...