Monday, October 22, 2012

Haul week of 10/11/12

I have that new obsession where I want to radicly change my style. I'm just fed up by everything I have. I am so into reading magazines right now that I am so inspired by everything I see. Let me tell you working in a mall is not easy anyways. Surounded by all these stores. I have to contain myself when it comes to shopping during my break. I love it in a way tho because I am the first one to see when something new arrives and almost the first one to buy it. It's all about having a good and a bad side to everything. I just wanted to show you guys everthing I bought this last week. Of course some of them are on sale because that's how I love to shop but this time I have some brand new stuff that are not on sale because I thought I deserved it. I will also put links to where you can find the items I bought for the ones I can find anyways.
 
First, last thursday the 11th of october I went to Forever 21 because I felt like it really lol. This is what I bought:
 
2 Scarves: 11.80$ each



 
 
Cardigan: 27.80$ in black HERE


 
 
Blouse: 23.90$ in black and cream stripes HERE
 



 
 
Blouse: 17.50$ in black and gold studs HERE (The link is not the exact same one it's just to give you an idea because I coudn't find this blouse on the wedsite.)



 
 
And then I went to Sirens and found some items on sale of course: (Sorry Sirens doesn't have an elaborate website like Forever21 so I don't have links for you girls.)

Shirt: 10.00$ in Green and Blue plaid


 
 
Dress: 10,00$ in black, gold and cheetah patern



 
 
Coat: 39.99$ in black ( you can also adjust it on the sides)
 





Mirl XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...