Friday, July 13, 2012

Nail art #4 (Swag Girl)

This will be another nail art I did step by step to show you guys. I didn't really put a lot of thought into this one I just wanted something with the colors black and gold. So I'm just going to get right into it.

First, here are the colors I chose. The black one is by Revlon and it's called Blackest Black and the Gold is by Maybelline from the Express Finish line and it's called Gold accessory (105). Seriously, any black and gold color will do. You don't even have to choose those colors. I only wanted these because as you guys know this is my favorite color combination.




To start the nail art, you are going to paint all of your nails black except for the ring finger. The ring finger is going to be white and it should look like this:




After this you are going to write SWAG and GIRL on your nails in the color gold. You can use a bobbypin to write the letters or a toothpic or even an old eyeliner brush. I did add some gold spots on the ring finger because we are going to do a cheetah print on it. Don't mind the thumb I starrted something but in the en I didn't like it so I ended up just putting a gold stripe.





This should be the end result.





Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...