Thursday, July 19, 2018

Quaker Overnight Oats #SteepSleepEat

Hey Everyone,

So I got the chance of trying the new Quaker Overnight Oats for free thanks to Quaker of course and Influenster Canada. This complimentary breakfast was so interesting and different I just had to try it.



Basically, it's an overnight oat breakfast so all you have to do is add milk, leave it in the fridge overnight and it will be ready to eat when you wake up.

It is really great, It's such a life saver. I'm always on the go in the morning to the point where I even skip breakfast all together. Well let me tell you the two days I tried it, it was just amazing.

The Quaker Overnight Oats is full of flavour, really creamy and really give me the sufficient energy I need to in the morning to go and fulfill my tasks for the day.  I got to try the Toasted Coconut and Almond flavour and the Walnut, Raisin and Honey flavour and I must say I liked the Toasted Coconut and Almond better. It's just more me!

I really do recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...