Thursday, June 28, 2018

Le Petit Marseillais: Mandarin and Lime Extra Gentle Body Wash

Hey Everyone,

So today we are doing things a little bit differently. I thought I would review a Product that was sent to me for free by Le Petite Marseillais and Influenster. So I had the pleasure to be given a small complimentary sample for review.

In the envelope package was two small samples of the Le Petit Marseillais Mandarin and Lime Extra Gentle Body Wash. I was really impressed by the presentation and they made the effort of putting my name on the envelope which I thought was a really nice touch.



Now as For the Body wash can I just say how amazing it was. It's such a great skincare product. It smelled really good and left my skin super soft. Although I usually go for something more moisturizing for my skin, it didn't leave it dry or flaky.



I would definitely recommend this product for anyone.

Mirlaine XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...