Sunday, October 16, 2016

My fall lipsticks.

Fall is here. It's colder, but at least the sun comes along six out of seven times a week. We're lucky this year. Usually, it's all rain, rain and rain and I am not a fan of it. It's all about big sweaters, big socks and hot chocolate. I just wanted to show you guys my fall lipsticks. You know what, I guess it's fall-winter lipsticks because let's be serious we just wear most of the same ones through the next season. 




The first one is by Tarte. It is from the Lippie Lingerie collection. The one I bought is in the color Revealed. Now, on me it is not super dark. It's almost like a nude color. It has a matte finish and has a mint smell. 

Tarte Lippie Lingerie - Revealed

The second one is one I already mentioned in a previous post. Like seriously 2 or 3 posts ago. It's the MAC Cosmetics in the color Antique Velvet. If you want a review the link is here. It's one of my favorite. Like I said before, I line it with the Revlon Colorstay lipliner in the color Chocolate. 

MAC Antique Velvet 


Revlon Chocolate lipliner



The third one is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in the color Possessed Plum. Okay so first of all I just want to mention two things. It is not matte what so ever unless you take some of the excess of and play around with it and I hate the smell of it. The smell of raisin or even raison cola is just not for me sorry and it's not like it fades away through out the day. Other then that, I mean I'm not really supposed to do a review here but the color pay off is really nice. Since I'm not a lipstick expert the wand is a bit difficult for me to use, so I line my lips with Annabelle Waterproof lipliner in the color Bordeaux. (I think this brand is only available in Canada.)


Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick - Possessed Plum


Annabelle - Bordeaux



The last one I wanted to show you guys is not really a fall color. It's actually kind of nude. I only use it once in a while when I want to make the other lipsticks a little more pale, so I top the Mac Antique Velvet or the Tarte Revealed with the NYX soft matte lip cream in the color Abu Dhabi. I also do use it alone sometimes.

So these were my favorite fall lipsticks. I do have other ones but I just wanted to mention a few. If you have any questions just ask.

Thank You!
Mirl XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...