Monday, September 5, 2016

Life Update: Where Have I Been?

Hey everyone,

Hope you guys are still around. I don't even know when was the last time I was on here talking to you but I do know that it's been a while. This won't be a long blog post because there is only one main reason why I haven't been here for the longest time and it's because I didn't have a computer not even a laptop. I know there was always the blogger app on my phone but it's so not convenient. It's really hard writing a whole blog post from a phone. I also kind of took a break from everything at the same time. I didn't spend a lot of time on Bloglovin or even on other social media.

I'm really hoping you guys are still around because I did miss this part of my life. Sharing what I know and love was kind of fun. I'm still on all of the same social media where I used to be I'm still around I just want you guys to see more of me. 

Talk to you soon!
Mirl XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...