Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nail Art #12: You're so square!

Hey girls, 

I'm back! I'm back with a nail art post for you girls. Like you know I get my nails done. I'm not quite ready to go back to my natural nails yet. After my stiletto frenzy, I actually took off my gel nails for a couple of months. It wasn't because my nails were damaged like not at all. My own nails are pretty strong, actually they are strong. The only reason why I stopped is because my nail technician stopped working since she got pregnant. 

It's only at my birthday that I finally went back to do my nails. Unfortunately, I couldn't go back to doing stiletto nails because none of the other nail technician did them the way I wanted and believe me I'm not just saying it I actually tried the others. 

I did my nails in the square shape. To be honest with you girls, I don't really like it. I just find it to be really simple. Yes, I do always wear black and white well most of the time at least but when it comes to my nails, I like them when they stand out to the point where it's almost the only thing you see. But oh well, I still do my flashy pinks because this is just what I love. Square is a nice shape but I do miss my stilettos. 


Like you can see I really want to be different. 

Mirl
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...