Thursday, June 13, 2013

OOTD #14: ft @hmcanada

Hey girls,

Sorry I haven't posted anything in almost two weeks now, but I was sick... That's not an excuse I'm just sorry. I'm gonna show you an outfit of the day ( like the title says ) because I already have pictures ready for you girls. This is an outfit I whore to work a couple of weeks ago. The shirt or blouse ( however you girls wants to name it ) is a piece I had for a long time now. I never wanted to wear it out because I felt like it was too big for me, it didn't fit right, and etc. I always find excuses. Anyways, there it is and let me know how you girls like it! 













Top: H&M
Jeans: Sirens
Shoes: Yellow
Necklace: Forever 21 

P.S.: I almost never had so many compliments on a top before, the funny part is it was only 10$. 

Mirl
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...